Friday, May 30, 2008
The house in Ohio
Well, we're here. We love our house and our big back yard. This morning, I saw a deer back there. Yes, we live close to the sticks - but we're close to big places too, so it's great. I wanted to post some before and after pictures from the downstairs. We haven't even thought about starting on the upstairs yet. I love the kitchen and dining room. I think those are the best rooms so far. I especially love my kitchen island from Ikea. It's great. Hopefully in the next year we will be able to replace the linoleum floor with hard wood in the kitchen and entry, and ceramic tile for the bathroom/laundry room area. It's amazing how every project leads to another project ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bekka :)!
Thank you for your comment on the Hiers family blog under the picture of Jenny & I :)!
I'm not really sure why no one ever set up Jenny & I together, but we both feel that it just needed to happen naturally
- Which it did:)!
We are very happy together & things are going Wonderful !
It would be Fun to see you again & meet your husband.
I hope you have a Fun summer :)!
Post a Comment