I haven't posted for a few weeks. I've been stuck with a cold for too long, but it is finally going away. We've been enjoying the warm weather and good friends for the past few days. It's been in the 80s and I'm loving it!
Mikey is growing and learning. He can see more and stare at things and he is starting to grab at things. The first thing he really grabbed at was my spoon of ice cream! I guess he has some Cooper genes in him for sure! I just had to post this picture of him. I love that this is his smile right now! An open mouth and crinkly eyes. It makes me happy. I love that I get to play with him and he is doing better at laying on the floor or sitting in his bouncy seat for more than 5 minutes so I am able to get more done. He is sleeping for about 7 hours at night. That is really nice.
We actually started planting our garden this weekend. Mikey sat in his bouncy seat under the tree and watched us. We need to go back in the next week or two to buy some more of the plants that couldn't be planted yet. This will be entertaining to see if we can actually grow a garden and get something out of it. So much going on around here!
4 comments:
I agree.. the open mouth smiles are the best :)
He is soooo cute! Good luck with your garden.
He's got the cutest smile! I love my little grandson.... (And I need a copy of this pic!)
He is so adorable! I love his smile!
Post a Comment