
Yes, we are very overdue to post some blogs, so I will try to do a couple posts tonight. First is our trip to Maine for Thanksgiving. We decided to try out the drive. It was long. About 18 hours there and 20 home, but it's doable. It was so fun to be home with the family and see everyone and of course the food was great. We even got to have lobster our last day there! And of course Hannah and I had a sisterly moment - we wore matching outfits without even trying or knowing the other owned the sweater! Saturday was my baby shower and I still can't believe how many relatives and friends I have in Maine! It was so much fun. One of the other great things about the trip was that we were able to spend time with Ben and Nina and Caleb and get to know them a little better. We are so excited that little Mikey will have a cousin so close to his own age! And I love the name they've picked - Gabriella. Should we call her Gabi or Ella???
1 comment:
It was nice having you in Maine! Maybe you could reconsider your state of residence??
Your thing says you have only 35 days left?? It went fast for me, how about you? :-)
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment