We are so impossibly behind on our blogging lately. We downloaded a bunch of pictures from our cell phones. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, this may be the easiest way to communicate what we've been doing over the past week or two.
Click here to see a slideshow of pictures from our Fourth of July trip to Maine (and a few days before and after).
As an added bonus, here is a video of Mikey watching Third of July fireworks in Portland.
Click here to see a slideshow of pictures from our Fourth of July trip to Maine (and a few days before and after).
As an added bonus, here is a video of Mikey watching Third of July fireworks in Portland.
2 comments:
The pictures are great. I'm glad you both had a great trip. Thanks for sharing.
Okay, so here were a few of my thoughts as I watched your slide show:
Lots of "Aww! How cute!"s
What a chubby little bundle. SO adorable! So huggable.
Oh! I'm in LOVE with your new hammock! It looks SO comfy!
Love the matching car seat pictures with Gabi (both awake and then asleep: SO cute!)
I can really see Michael in him in some of the pictures (I know I've seen some pics of Bekka when she was a baby too, but I forget...but I definitely see Michael in him. That's so fun!)
I'm presuming that's Hannah's fiance. So fun. When are they getting married?
Post a Comment