I know we haven't posted in forever, but I have to share this picture from yesterday. I put Mikey in a tie for church and his cute little bald head and shirt and tie look was too fun!
Bekka! He is so adorable!!!...and growing so fast...they do that, don't they. Aiken's Makin' was this past weekend...and I thought of you...did you ever find that perfect red necklace? :) Hope all is well there!
I remember that day and he did look so cute at church.. I really miss that little guy and the girls still talk about their Mikey! Miss you all... XO Hildy
6 comments:
He's so cute. He looks like a little man all dressed up with his tie and rolled up sleeves.
Bekka! He is so adorable!!!...and growing so fast...they do that, don't they. Aiken's Makin' was this past weekend...and I thought of you...did you ever find that perfect red necklace? :) Hope all is well there!
He is soooooooooo cute. His outfit is adorable. He looks like a little missionary all ready.
Shirley Dubreuil
So sweet! How long did the tie go -- all the way to his toes?
I love it! What a cutie!
I remember that day and he did look so cute at church.. I really miss that little guy and the girls still talk about their Mikey! Miss you all... XO Hildy
Post a Comment