Monday, February 23, 2009

Mikey Arrived!!!







After a very long wait, our little guy is finally here! He's actually not that little. He weighed in at 8 lb 1 oz and is 20.5" long. He has 10 fingers, 10 toes, pudgy cheeks, a tiny little chin and he's just perfect! Mom and dad are doing well - tired for sure, but just thrilled to pieces. Here are a couple pictures, the beginning of what I'm sure will be thousands.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beatiful family! I'm glad to hear that things went well and you are on to your whole new adventure.
Love you,
GrandAunt Becca

Leigh Anna said...

Little Mikey is so cute!!! I'm glad to hear he is finally here. I'm wishing you lots of sleep and tons of cuddle time.

A said...

congrats! Time to invest in an external storage system to house all thousands of pictures!

kaciecooper said...

He is adorable!! Congrats!! :)

Mary said...

Congrats!!!! He is so beautiful. You look like a great family together. Mike looks like he's floating on a cloud with his son.
God bless you all!
Hugs!
Mary

Baker Family said...

congrat!!! yay he's finally here! isnt it so worth all that waiting?!!!!! enjoy your little bundle of love!! we're thinking of you!

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B said...

Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh for cuteness sake! Congratulations! What a cutie!! Way to go Bekka (& Mike, I"m sure you were a great cheerleader)!

Sina said...

Congrats Bekka - as baby makes three. He is absolutely beautiful and how can you possibly look so good after just giving birth - that is just not right!! Way to go girl.

Joanna said...

YAH!!! I was just asking my mom about you yesterday! I am soo happy! Congrats! He is pretty cute! and a perfect size!

Anonymous said...

Guess I really have to get busy on my gift now, hugh? I think it will still be of use, even though Mikey arrived before it did. I love your pictures, you all look happy, healthy and content.

Thanks for the e-mail and I'll get busy.............Aunt Rose Marie

Greg and Sheal said...

Congratulation guys! We're very happy for you. I love the picture of the 3 of you. Bekka, you look great!

Laura said...

Congratulations! He's just adorable. Nice work you two!!

Dot said...

Congratulations! He is such an adorable baby!! And I'd say you guys are pretty happy to see him...the joy just radiates from your faces! :) I love it!!! All the best to you guys!

worsterclan said...

Love and hugs from Maine! Lil' Mikey is just adorable and he looks so healthy! Love those cheeks! Enjoy this precious time with your new little man!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Love,
Darrell, Jill, Brad, Troy, Ryan, and Timmy

Hutch said...

Congratulations!!!!! Mikey is so lucky to be born into such a great family!!! He is so cute!!

North148 said...

great pictures, congrats! look forward to the updates on the family...

Cari said...

Congratulations you guys. I have been checking and checking to see if he was here yet! I love the chubby cheeks. Great for kissing on!

SHAWNA M said...

Oh, Little Mikey is such an adorable little guy!!!! He will be such a joy!!!