Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yes, I'm still pregnant!


Here it is, February 17th, my due date ... and there is still a baby in my tummy! But, the good news is I had a great appointment yesterday and I'm 1 cm dilated. They estimate that little Mikey weighs around 7 lbs 10 oz (this can be off by a pound either way). His heart rate is good when he's resting, moving, and while I have contractions. All good signs for a nice healthy baby! I have another appointment scheduled for Friday. Here is the picture of me at 40 weeks.

4 comments:

B said...

NO WAY!!! You look great! And still smiling!?! WOW! Way to go! That's one cozy little one!

Laura said...

You are SO CUTE!! Good luck! I'm sure it won't be long now!

North148 said...

You look good, Me and Deb each wanted you to have little Mikey on our birthday (we can dream)well it wasn't the 8th I bummed then came the 16th and I was relieved..tee tee for Deb, it won't be long and he is going to have his own day the way it should be. Love Grim...

good luck on Friday..

Greg and Sheal said...

Wow Bekka! 40 weeks and counting? You are such a good sport. I think most woman..including myself, would be going nuts. Are you guys planning on inducing anytime soon or are you just going to see what happens? Good luck :) I'm excited to hear the good news and see the pics when he arrives.

Love Sheal