Monday, February 9, 2009

Nesting

I get it now. I've heard about nesting, but tonight I understand. I couldn't stop with cleaning the kitchen. I had to sweep and mop and do another load of laundry. I finished addressing baby announcement envelopes. Earlier in the day I washed dishes, did a load of laundry, made a freezer meal, cleaned a toilet, worked on cutting card stock and gluing little "m"s on it. It didn't matter that my back hurt most of the day, I just HAD to keep going!!! I have a feeling 7:30 is going to come way too early in the morning!

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

aaahh, nesting. funny how your body is ready to break, yet your mind wont let you quit thinking you HAVE to get things done!! so, my advice, take it or leave it =) but since you were very busy today, try your best to take a day of rest as much as possible tomorrow. you want to be rested when this little boy decides to start coming! anytime now!! NAP NAP NAP!!! good luck, have someone...hannah...anyone... call or text when things start happening!! im so excited for you! GOOD LUCK SWEETIE!!!!!!! i can't wait for you to be able to look at your firstborn baby in the eyes, kiss his sweet face, oh bekka there just aren't words!!!!!!!!! and just remmeber all the pain is worth it in the end! im welling up just thinking about it! you will be such a wonderful mommy and mike a sweet daddy. i love you!!